Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I AM SO AMAZED


Recently, I have begun to discover the other side of God.
There are a lot of time we hold on so much to our own things without giving God the chance to do HIS work in us.
A thousand times I fail, still HIS mercy remains, should I stumble again, and still I am caught in HIS Love. HIS love is everlasting. HIS love shines when all else fails, never ending, HIS glory goes beyond all things.
I don’t even know how to serve my God, and how to worship him any better. Because of this, I prayed to the Lord and said,
“I give you control of my heart and soul, to consume me from the inside out, let justice and praise become my embrace, to love you from the inside. I want to loose myself in bringing you praise” The cry of my heart is to bring praise to my created from the inside out
I feel so amazed by God and as days go by, I see glimpse of HIM and I feel shot of words to describe this God and how much I feel about HIM and all what limitations will allow me to say is “HOW DEEP, HOW WIDE, and HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME”
There is a lot more to God than Christians can SEE, READ, HEAR AND EXPERIENCE, but it’s my prayer that we experience and get to know HIM More. I just can’t be bothered about what the atheist think. I am just too AMAZED by GOD.
I want to continue to see a glimpse of GOD.
All I need is HIM

2 comments:

G-man said...

Wow! How awesome! Jeremy n I are really glad u found the true love of Jesus! =) May u continue to discover (Eph 3: 17-19)

I tried to cast out spirits from a boy n also heal a bent over woman just now. But nothing happened =(

Sarah said...

Glad that you are having some really good God time... Mmm I love those songs too. Keep going, even when things get hard because God will always be there for you and you can find your rest and peace in Him :)